Citadelle security has established itself as the most preferred provider of manned guarding services in Kenya.
Our guards are well trained and vetted to cater for both commercial and residential assignment requirements.
Citadelle has complied with the recently passed security laws of 2014. All our guards are paid above minimum wage hence they do their duties with peace of mind.
We believe for effective provision of guarding services three areas are pivotal:
We recruit trainees who are between the ages of 25 and 35 years old. This age bracket is agile and can withstand the rigorous of three weeks intensive training.
Our guards have been trained on the following:
- Discipline and Code of Conduct
- Health and Safety Training
- Customer Care Relations and communication
- First Aid and fire fighting
- Use of force continuum
- Search (Frisking)
- Explosive IED Recognition and Terrorism
- Surveillance and counter surveillance
- General occurrence Book recording
- Self Defense